2020 Sals Brochure / Rules / Entry Form
ATTENTION ALL SALS COMPETITORS
UPDATE FROM DIRECTOR ARNOLD OSTING 4/13/20
Due to the COVID-19 threat and the negative situation I would put Salmoides anglers in, I will be cancelling the upcoming Classic. All money that has been sent in will be returned this week. As of today, the first tournament in the Northern Division will be June 6th at Grand Lake, and the first tournament in the Central Division will be May 17th at Alum Creek. If this changes, it will be posted here.
God bless and stay safe.
ATTENTION ALL SALS COMPETITORS:
DUE TO COVID-19 RELATED RESTRICTIONS ENACTED BY THE STATE OF OHIO, CHANGES
HAVE BEEN MADE TO THE 2020 SCHEDULE. PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THESE RESTRICTIONS MAY BE CHANGED AND/OR EXTENDED. SHOULD THAT OCCUR, ADDITIONAL CHANGES TO THE 2020 SCHEDULE MAY BE NECESSARY. PLEASE MONITOR THE SCHEDULE HERE FOR ANY ADDITIONAL DATE CHANGES.
THANK YOU AND STAY SAFE!
2020 SEASON NEW PROCEDURES / RULE CHANGES
1. Send entries by mail if at all possible. The less sign-ups at the ramp, the easier it will be to run the events.
2. If you must sign-up at the ramp, have the entry form filled out and the entry fees ready when you approach the check-in area. Place form and fees in the can which will be attached to a six (6) foot pole, ensuring proper distancing per the state.
3. Once you have the pie plate with your boat number, proceed to your boat and launch.
4. After the meeting on-the-water, your number will be called to take-off. Flights will be limited to 10 to 15 boats per flight. When returning to weigh-in, only one (1) angler from each team may proceed with fish to the weigh-in area. Maintain proper distancing.
5. Teams finishing in the money will be mailed checks the following week.
6. For those with scheduling conflicts, you may qualify for the Classic by fishing three (3) events in one division, and two (2) events in the other division.
7. If you qualified for the cancelled 2019 season Classic, and again for the 2020 season Classic, you will have a chance at winning up to $10,000 for first place down to $550 for 15th place.
Contact Arnold Osting for more information - 419-236-8511
Good Luck and Stay Safe!
2019 Sals Classic Results
Photos on "2019 Sals Classic Photos" Page
2019 Central Division Points Champs
Bob Adams & Gary House
2019 Northern Division Points Champs
Gary Ganger & Gary Becker
Tool Co. Inc.
For more information, contact:
Arnold Osting: 419-236-8511 - firstname.lastname@example.org